With all the main biomass boiler manufacturers and dealers, IPC will show exclusive products and technologies
Bioenergy is a sector that was able to attract wide interest over the years. This is proven by the large number of enthusiasts who are preparing to reach Valladolid, a Spanish city, where the fifth edition of Expo Biomasa will take place from Tuesday 26 to Friday 29 September 2017.
During the three exhibition days, all of the biomass-related professionals will be present: producers of forestry equipment and solid biofuels and pellets, producers and distributors of heating systems, in particular stoves and boilers, industries and large heat consumers, hot water and steam process.
Not forgetting all the satellite activities, engineering, ESCO, investment groups and all the professionals involved in generating savings for biomass consumers.
IPC will also be present at the fair, ready to present and offer top quality products and exclusive technologies.
Articoli più letti
- IPC and Ebetec participate in the WeBuild Energiesparmesse trade fair in Wels
- For the second year in a row IPC is among the 1,000 best performing companies in Monza and Brianza
- Inauguration of Moons’ Industries’ new plant
- A new operational and logistic facility for IPC
- MECSPE 2022: IPC’s participation