At the 5th edition of ExpoBiomasa 2017, IPC presented the 24V pellet stove
More than 16,000 professionals were at the Expobiomasa 2017 international fair, which ended in Valladolid on 29 September, increasing the participation by 9% compared to the previous edition.
Exhibitors have arrived from over 40 countries; this increased the international nature of the fair, that is now considered one of the most important trade fair in Europe, and confirms the growing interest in the bioenergy sector.
24V PELLET STOVE WITH BATTERY: HEATING BECOMES ECO-FRIENDLY
During this edition of Expobiomasa 2017 the presentation of of the 24V Air and Boiler Stove was a success; made with IPC components, in collaboration with Dz Group, Curvet and Tiemme.
This is an evolution of the traditional 230V biomass heating systems that allows the stove to run even in the absence of electricity, for example in the case of blackouts or in locations without electrical coverage.
The system can work with solar panel, wind turbine or other forms of alternative energy that can lower energy consumption up to eight times and, above all, comply with the European Ecodesign guidelines since 2022.
The revolutionary stove battery can also be recharged by connecting the battery charger to the mains power supply or via a second auxiliary battery to achieve complete autonomy of up to 4 days.
To complete the project proposed by DZ Group, IPC has made the following components:
- New 24V brushless gearmotor with integrated driver;
- New 24Vdc brushless external rotor exhaust fan with integrated analog or PWM driver;
- New cross flow or centrifugal fan 24V brushless with integrated driver
The new “green” solution is also very silent, thanks to the 24V Brushless motor speed modulation, and also extremely versatile for country with different voltages or frequency ranges.
Traditional and innovative pellet stoves, as well as many other products for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning sectors.
- AC gearbox motors and planetary gear motors with high torque performances, silent, reliable designed for biomass heating systems.
- Capacitor gearmotors that offer a very compact design with high performances and accuracy in the rotation of the screw conveyor of pellet-biomass stoves and boilers.
- Exhaust fan equipped with asynchronous single phase external rotor motor with tacho sensor for industrial ventilation.
- Cross flow fans with compact and innovative design equipped with AC shaded pole or capacitor motors.
- Single and double inlet centrifugal fans equipped with AC external rotor motors.
- Axial and radiel electric fans. AC or DC, available with ball bearings or sleeve bearings. Cases and impellers in aluminium or self estinguish plastic.
- Tangential by-pass blowers with AC brushed universal motors.
- Housings and metal parts in die casted or sand casted aluminum and steel metal sheet.
Articoli più letti
- IPC makes a successful debut at the Host Milano 2023 trade fair
- Host 2023: IPC and IPM Technologies solutions in the spotlight at the Ho.Re.Ca. trade fair
- 5-star rating meets energy efficiency: IPC presents the future of biomass stoves
- IPC makes successful debut at ITMA 2023, presenting Moons’ new solutions for the textile industry
- IPC celebrates the great success of the SPS Italia 2023 exhibition