IPC and Moons’ together to present the new high torque Nema 8 Stepper motor
The future of electric motors arrives at SPS IPC Drives 2018. Do not to miss it, from 22 to 24 May, in Parma
Just a few days more at the event of the year, SPS Drives Italia 2018, the event that put together leading companies, professionals and enthusiasts of electric motors.
Among the leading companies in this sector, there will also be IPC with the full range of products and our latest innovations in the field of automation.
We have unveiled almost everything about our latest products, but there is still a surprise: the new high torque MS8HY, the latest product in the stepper motor family, designed for small equipment and precision instruments.
The real Moons’s novelty ‘, the company is one of the world’s leader in motion control, regard to NEMA 8 stepper motors, is that the MS8HY series is available in two versions:
- with SQUARE flange (which has the traditional fixing holes of NEMA 8 motors);
- with the brand new ROUND flange design, made to save space and an to have a lower weight, designed to replace round motors of other technologies.
The new MS8HY series represents a great revolution for the electric motors market, allowing the creation of ever smaller and more precise machines.
An innovation in the sector that you can see and touch the SPS IPC Drives 2018 event.
NEW HIGH-TORQUE NEMA 8 STEPPER MOTOR: BENEFIT AND FEATURES
- Motor body diameter is only 22 mm, thanks to the innovative circular flange.
- Up to 40% higher torque than traditional NEMA 8 motors.
- 20% lower volume and approximately 10% less weight than conventional motors;
- Variety of mounting connection modes: facing forward, out the side of the motor, or out the rear of the motor for flexibility and space savings;
- Customizations available include motor windings, various shafts, motor leads and connectors and encoder & gearhead options
Come and discover the IPC world and its stepper motors, we are waiting for you at PAVILION 6 – STAND A 018, at SPS IPC Drives, from 22 to 24 May in Parma.
The countdown begin!