In May SPS IPC Drives Italia will launch the 4.0 laboratory created to outline the near future of the Italian manufacturing sector. IPC is also ready to be involved in
Just over a month to the beginning of the 8th edition of SPS IPC Drives Italia, the most important trade fair about automation and digitalisation of the manufacturing sector.
The last edition left everyone speechless thanks to projects and innovations designed to fulfill different needs, for 2018 the exhibition space has been increased to accommodate even more stands, professionals and international companies, with a whole section dedicated to Digital Transformation and the new Digital District (DD) pavilion, which will host the main players of the digital world, software and cyber security.
As usual IPC, a leading company in the electric motors sector, will be present at the fair to show the entire range of products dedicated to industrial automation, including: Moons’ stepper motors, world-wide excellence in this technology and the wider range available on the market, Stepper motors with integrated electronics, ServoStepper motors, BLDC brushless motors and drives, and linear Stepper motors and actuators.
IPC FOCUS ON STEP-SERVO ETHERCAT SS-EC DRIVES
IPC will present some products with an eye on the future
The SS-EC is a member of Step-Servo family equipped with built-in EtherCAT communication interface. This drive can operate as a standard EtherCAT slave using CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE). This drive can be combined with various associated step servo motors. The main features are:
- programmable, digital step-servo drive and motor package;
- operates from a 24 to 70 volt DC power supply;
- CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) with full support of CiA402.
Based on the widely used 100BASE-TX cabling system and with a baud rate of 100Mbps full-duplex, EtherCAT enables high speed and high reliable communication;
- dual port EtherCAT communication;
- USB port for configuration;
- Encoder resolution: 20.000 counts/rev for AM17/23/24/34SS motor;
- SS05-EC output current: continuous 5A, boost 7.5A;
- SS10-EC output current: continuous 10A, boost 15A;
- 8 optically isolated digital inputs, 5-24VDC high level voltage;
- 4 optically isolated digital outputs, max 30V/100mA sink or source current;
- 2 analog inputs, can be confi gured to 0-5V, 0-10V, ±5V or ±10V signal ranges;
- differential encoder signal output (AOUT ±, BOUT ±, ZOUT ±) 26C31 line driver, 20mA sink or source current;
- auxiliary power supply for keep alive operation;
- 4 keys and 5 digital LED display for parameters setting;
- STO function (Safe Torque Off).
This is only a small part of what will be presented at the biggest fair of technologies for electrical automation, in Parma from 22 to 24 May 2018.
We will be present with our stand A 018, in the Hall 6, to show you our most innovative products and our latest news.
We are waiting for you!
Articoli più letti
- 5-star rating meets energy efficiency: IPC presents the future of biomass stoves
- IPC makes successful debut at ITMA 2023, presenting Moons’ new solutions for the textile industry
- IPC celebrates the great success of the SPS Italia 2023 exhibition
- IPC will present more than 10 cutting-edge innovations at SPS Italia 2023
- Expobiomasa 2023: IPC presents its innovative solutions for biomass heating