During SPS IPC Drives ITALIA, the annual automation fair, IPC will be present with a dedicated stand in the Hall 6
After the success achieved with the sixth edition, which ended with a growth of 22% of visitors, SPS IPC Drives ITALIA is preparing for its seventh appointment scheduled from 23 to 25 May 2017 in Parma.
Born from the German SPS IPC Drives Nurnberg, SPS IPC Drives ITALY has been the most important meeting for industrial automation in Europe for over 25 years. IPC, a leader in the Italian component industry, decided to participate this year with a dedicated stand (A018) in Hall No. 6.
SPS IPC Drives ITALIA has always been considered a fair of solutions and not just products. It is important not only the presence of all major vendors of automation components and systems, but also by the attention given to the technological solutions and the divulgation of applications realized in the various industrial sectors.
THE SECTORS OF THE FAIR
SPS IPC Drives ITALIA is an optimal situation and a significant opportunity to profit from the national market potential. Thanks to the high level of specialization of visitors, this fair is a high-level B2B eventto find technologies for the automation of various sectors:
- Drive systems and components
- Mechanical infrastructures
- Control technology
- Industrial software
- Interfacing technology and power supplies
- Low Voltage Switching Devices
- Interface devices
- Interactive communication
- Training and counseling
- System integrator
- Technical publishing
- Category Associations
THE APPOINTMENTS NOT TO MISS
During the event will be organized groups of comparison and information, but also exhibition areas dedicated to universities, Research Centers, Start-ups, System Integrators and Industrial Software, which is of particular interest both for machine makers and For end users. Round tables, scientific conferences, seminars and thematic workshops will complete the training offer.
Articoli più letti
- IPC and Ebetec participate in the WeBuild Energiesparmesse trade fair in Wels
- For the second year in a row IPC is among the 1,000 best performing companies in Monza and Brianza
- Inauguration of Moons’ Industries’ new plant
- A new operational and logistic facility for IPC
- MECSPE 2022: IPC’s participation