The new building is approximately 2,000 square meters, the deadline for the works is set for the end of the year
Construction works are going forward for the new IPC warehouse in Giussano. This second structure, which will be located in via Pola, will be added to the existing one, in a perspective of expansion and continuous growth of the activity.
Currently under construction, the new warehouse will have an area of approximately 2,000 square meters, which will be mainly used for warehouse activities and stock for products, but also for quality control of IPC products.
Therefore Ipc expands its available space, and this is the result of a conscious choice and the precise willing to continue investing in the future of the company.
With over 30 years of activity, International Power Components works every day to offer higher quality standards in response to the real needs of the customer in order to provide custom and high level solutions.
The project for the new IPC warehouse comes after the increasing of the services proposed and after the increase in customers and global partnerships, confirming IPC as a leader in the electric motors sector nationally and internationally.
The end of the works is scheduled for the end of 2019, here is the rendering that shows the face that will have the new building.
Articoli più letti
- IPC makes a successful debut at the Host Milano 2023 trade fair
- Host 2023: IPC and IPM Technologies solutions in the spotlight at the Ho.Re.Ca. trade fair
- 5-star rating meets energy efficiency: IPC presents the future of biomass stoves
- IPC makes successful debut at ITMA 2023, presenting Moons’ new solutions for the textile industry
- IPC celebrates the great success of the SPS Italia 2023 exhibition