Covid-19 – With the new decree, the rules to be observed in the company are also updated
DOWNLOAD SECURITY PROTOCOL UPDATED 01-2022
International Power Components, in compliance with the latest regulatory provisions and measures to combat and contain the virus, continues to face daily challenges by updating its special anti-Covid-19 Company Safety Protocol.
It’s important to remind all those who need or intend to access company premises that certain RULES must be observed, which are designed to ensure health and safety in the workplace.
Articoli più letti
- IPC will present more than 10 cutting-edge innovations at SPS Italia 2023
- Expobiomasa 2023: IPC presents its innovative solutions for biomass heating
- IPC attends the first World of Fireplaces trade fair in Leipzig
- WeBuild Energiesparmesse in Wels: our experience
- IPC and Ebetec participate in the WeBuild Energiesparmesse trade fair in Wels
October 17, 2022 News
Inauguration of Moons’ Industries’ new plant
August 2, 2022 News