Many trade fairs will be attended by IPC this year
There is a widespread sense of optimism in the trade fair sector this year. After the last few years that have seen hiccuping openings and last-minute cancellations, all the AUTOMATION, MOTION CONTROL and HVACR events are now back on the calendar.
International Power Components has already confirmed its presence at no less than four events that will take place between May and June.
Below you can find details of the events and our stands:
IPACKIMA – 3rd to 6th May 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 7P – stand B69
PROGETTO FUOCO – 4th to 7th May 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 8 – stand C68
SPS – 24th to 26th May 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 6 – stand A018
MECSPE – 09 to 11 June 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 30 – stand B86
Come and visit us, the whole IPC staff is waiting for you!
If you would like to book an appointment with our technicians at one of our stands, please contact us at this address: email@example.com
Articoli più letti
- 5-star rating meets energy efficiency: IPC presents the future of biomass stoves
- IPC makes successful debut at ITMA 2023, presenting Moons’ new solutions for the textile industry
- IPC celebrates the great success of the SPS Italia 2023 exhibition
- IPC will present more than 10 cutting-edge innovations at SPS Italia 2023
- Expobiomasa 2023: IPC presents its innovative solutions for biomass heating