Many trade fairs will be attended by IPC this year
There is a widespread sense of optimism in the trade fair sector this year. After the last few years that have seen hiccuping openings and last-minute cancellations, all the AUTOMATION, MOTION CONTROL and HVACR events are now back on the calendar.
International Power Components has already confirmed its presence at no less than four events that will take place between May and June.
Below you can find details of the events and our stands:
IPACKIMA – 3rd to 6th May 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 7P – stand B69
PROGETTO FUOCO – 4th to 7th May 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 8 – stand C68
SPS – 24th to 26th May 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 6 – stand A018
MECSPE – 09 to 11 June 2022
IPC stand: Pavilion no. 30 – stand B86
Come and visit us, the whole IPC staff is waiting for you!
If you would like to book an appointment with our technicians at one of our stands, please contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articoli più letti
- IPC and Ebetec participate in the WeBuild Energiesparmesse trade fair in Wels
- For the second year in a row IPC is among the 1,000 best performing companies in Monza and Brianza
- Inauguration of Moons’ Industries’ new plant
- A new operational and logistic facility for IPC
- MECSPE 2022: IPC’s participation