Our first participation in IPACK-IMA, the trade fair specialising in food and non-food processing and packaging, ended on 6 May 2022. With over 1.150 exhibitors from 27 countries, it allowed us to forge new relationships and get to know important players in this sector.
Digitalization and sustainability, declined at industrial and production level, were the main themes of the event, but the latest generation technologies and innovative materials capable of combining design, sustainability and production efficiency also featured prominently.
IPACK-IMA 2022: our experience
Participation in IPACK-IMA was an opportunity to present our complete range of products, developed by IPC in partnership with world leading manufacturers, dedicated to Motion Control and Industrial Automation such as:
- Hybrid Stepper Motors and Drives
- Integrated Motors
- Linear Motors and Actuators
- Slotless and Coreless Motors
- Brushless Servo Motors and Drives
To all those who would like to request further information, should they be unable to attend the event, we would like to remind you that the IPC sales staff is always at your disposal and you can contact us by e-mail or by filling in the form in the Contacts section of our website, indicating your specific needs and requests.
Articoli più letti
- 5-star rating meets energy efficiency: IPC presents the future of biomass stoves
- IPC makes successful debut at ITMA 2023, presenting Moons’ new solutions for the textile industry
- IPC celebrates the great success of the SPS Italia 2023 exhibition
- IPC will present more than 10 cutting-edge innovations at SPS Italia 2023
- Expobiomasa 2023: IPC presents its innovative solutions for biomass heating