IPC – International Power Components is an international company and an important reference point in the field of electric motors and mechatronic systems, offering innovative solutions for various applications in multiple industries.
From stepper motors and their drives to gearmotors and integrated component systems for the HVAC-R sector, thanks to our experience and expertise we respond to the needs of the market, guaranteeing high quality service and maximum customer satisfaction.
Our two business units dedicated to the world of Motion Control and HVAC-R allow us to cover various sectors of the manufacturing landscape and to develop vertical and transversal skills, useful in projects of different nature and scope.
As a family-owned company, our responsibilities towards our employees and business partners, as well as the community and the environment, are aspects to which we pay the utmost care and attention.
We are committed to fundamental ethical principles and expect these principles to be shared by our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners.
These principles and values include:
2. Trasparency, fairness and loyalty
3. Good faith
7. Centrality and valorisation of Human Resources
8. Protecting health and safety in the workplace
9. Protection of confidential information and personal data
10. Protection of intellectual property and duty of confidentiality
11. Computer security
12. Quality of services offered and customer satisfaction
13. Standards of relations