Re: Information pursuant to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union No. 679/2016)
is an online site that allows users to subscribe to receive information, newsletters and advertising messages or to leave their information where to be contacted in case of interest in the company.
This privacy regulation expounds upon the practices and policies applicable to the collection and processing of personal data of users on the part of the Company.
International Power Components srl is aware of the fact that providing information online entails a high level of trust on the part of users. The data collected in case of registration are limited to data of a personal and non-sensitive nature.
In view of this confidence, the company International Power Components srl reserves the utmost seriousness and gives high priority to the guarantee of security and confidentiality of personal data provided by users through the use of the Site.
1. Collection of personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an individual, related to his or her private, professional or public life. The data can refer to: names, photographs, email addresses, bank details, access to websites and social networks or computer IP addresses.
Personal data collected on the user may include, by means of example: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, and software of the web browser.
The user has the right to choose not to provide his/her personal data to the company. However, as a rule, some user information is necessary to be contacted in case of user request, access newsletters and advertising campaigns.
- Information provided by the user:
as described below, the company International Power Components srl receives and stores information entered by users through the Site or other means.
- Automatic data collection:
International Power Components srl automatically collects some information from the computer or the device used to visit the site. For example, session data, including the IP address, the navigation software used and the site-of-origin. Data on online activity may also be collected, such as the content displayed, the pages visited and the searches performed. This information could be collected automatically to better understand the popularity of our products on the part of the users.
2. Personal data processing
International Power Components srl uses the user’s personal data for specific purposes
International Power Components srl uses the personal data of users only in the cases permitted by law. Generally, the Company uses personal data in the following circumstances:
- To implement a signed contract or to be signed with the
- In case of necessity to protect the legitimate interests of the Company (or third parties); the interests and fundamental rights of the user do not prevail over these
- With the consent of the
- For the purpose of compliance with legal obligations
International Power Components srl is working to ensure that users will receive marketing messages from the Company only if they have given their consent, if they have requested them, or if they have purchased goods or services from the Company and have chosen not to revoke the acceptance of communications of marketing.
Every time you receive an email of this type, you can choose not to receive further communications. It is possible to unsubscribe from any marketing communication at any time, by sending an explicit request to the email address available at the bottom of every communication received from the company International Power Components srl.
4. Sharing of personal data
International Power Components srl reserves the right to share user data with third parties in any co-marketing activities; these will not be authorized to share or to process such information for other purposes.
In case of transfer or sale of the activity or part of thereof, and if the personal data of the users are related to the sold or alienated portion of the activity, such personal data will be shared with the new owner of the business or with the buyer, respectively.
In the event of a legal obligation, the company shares the personal data of users in order to protect its customers, the Site, the Company itself, and its rights or property.
Affiliated websites. If the user is redirected to International Power Components srl from another site, International Power Components srl may share the user’s registration data, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number with that site. Therefore, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of any sites that redirect to International Power Components srl.
International Power Components srl also reserves the right to share user information, if such is deemed necessary, at its discretion:
- For purposes of compliance with court summons, court judgments or other legitimate and applicable legal proceedings; in order to establish or exercise their rights; in order to defend yourself in case of disputes; for other purposes required by law. In such cases, the Company reserves the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right.
- In connection with commercial transactions, such as sales, mergers, consolidations, sales of goods, or in the event of bankruptcy.
In cases other than those specified above, you will be notified when your personal data will be shared with third parties and will have the opportunity to not consent to such sharing.
5. Data retention policy
International Power Components srl retains the personal data of users for the period necessary to fulfil the collection purposes, including to meet legal, regulatory, accounting and reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate storage period for personal data, International Power Components srl takes into account the quantity, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of damage deriving from unauthorized processing or disclosure, of the purposes for which it is processed, of the possibility of achieving the same goals by other means as well as legal requirements.
6. Cookies and other web technologies
7. User rights
The user has the right to verify, integrate and update the information provided by contacting the company International Power Components srl by telephone or email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the laws in force, the user has the right to access, rectify, cancel, limit the processing of their data, as well as the right to data portability and the right to be forgotten. Below are more details and information on how and when you can exercise your rights. Requests will be answered within a month. However, the company reserves the right to extend this period to two months.
In compliance with the law in force, the user may have the following rights regarding his/her personal data:
- Right to request access to personal This allows you to receive a copy of your personal data stored by the Company and to verify that the processing is lawful.
- Right to request correction of your data if incorrect. The user has the right to integrate any incomplete personal data recorded, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Right to request the elimination of personal data if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- the user revokes consent, where the processing of personal data is subject to consent and no further legal basis exists;
- the user opposes the processing of their personal data and the company has no impending legitimate reasons to continue the processing;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations.
- Right to oppose the processing of personal data. The Company undertakes to act in the interest of the users, unless there are legitimate interests surpassing the processing of data or the need to continue processing in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data, if:
- the accuracy of the data is contested by the user, during the period in which the company is required to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is illegal and the user opposes the erasure of his/her personal data requesting the limitation thereof;
- the Company no longer requires the user’s personal data for processing purposes, but these are necessary for the user for legal claims;
- the user has opposed the processing, for the period in which the Company is required to verify the presence of surpassing legal bases.
- Right to data portability. The user can ask to receive personal data with respect to which he/she has It is also possible to request the sending of such personal data to third parties, where possible. This right can be exercised only if related to the personal data provided to the company, if the processing is subject to consent or necessary for the execution of a contract between user and company, and if the processing occurs through automatic means.
The user can exercise his/her rights by sending an email request to email@example.com
8. Protection of personal data
International Power Components srl wishes to guarantee users the maximum possible safety in the use of the Website and undertakes to protect the personal data collected. Although no website can guarantee absolute safety, International Power Components srl implements and effects physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data provided by users against illegal or unauthorized access, unauthorised disclosure and accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction of data.
For example, only authorized parties can access personal data and exclusively to carry out the company functions allowed. International Power Components srl uses firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing users’ personal data.
9. External links
10. International transfers
When users’ personal data are stored or transferred outside the European Economic Area, these operations are carried out in compliance with applicable laws and the Company ensures a similar level of protection by implementing appropriate safeguards. The transfer of personal data takes place:
- towards countries that, according to the European Commission, provide an adequate level of protection;
- towards countries that do not offer adequate protections but where the transfer is contemplated in the standard European contract clauses, or through the implementation of appropriate cross-border transfer solutions to provide adequate protection.
In case of questions or complaints about the processing of personal data by the Company, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The user has the right to submit complaints about the processing of their personal data by the Company to the competent authorities. International Power Components srl asks, however, that users allow it the possibility to address any doubts by contacting the Company before contacting the competent authorities.
International Power Components srl